This is my first blog ever. I thought it would be fun to create one since i usually follow and do whatever Jackie (my sister) does. I thought it would be fun and need to try it out.
Well yesterday was a busy busy day. I joined 2 fantasy football leagues not knowing how much work and effort it contains to maintain a line up and match with each individual player. I am having the time of my life after Jack my nephews dedication (fake baptism in my eyes) the family went to my parents house and celebrated, and also it was Brooklyn my nieces bday she is 2 now. Well while we were over at my parents house all I did was watch football and keep up with my stats. Little do i know you must edit and bench some of your players every week before the match just to make sure you have the right ones playing. Its so weird fantasy because in real life I remember being coached that coach has his line up and I would never know when i would play but at least i could see and be in person. This fake stuff is so weird. I don't really get how people have fun playing it not knowing who is going to win. odd.
No comments:
Post a Comment